Seit der GenCon ist für das Programm Hero Lab, einer Software zur Charaktergenerierung von Lone Wolf Development, ein Shadowrun Modul erhältlich.
Aktuell beinhaltet das Kernmodul die Regeln und Ausrüstung von Shadowrun 4.0 20th Anniversary Edition, in den kommenden Monaten sollen aber weitere Regelwerke als Addons verfügbar sein.
Hier eine Liste der Features:
- Create player or NPC Magicians, Adepts, Hackers, Technomancers, Riggers, Street Samurai and other characters with ease.
- Keep track of the Build Points you’ve spent on your character – Hero Lab will automatically warn you if you over- or under-spend during runner creation, as well as showing you how much you’ve spent on attributes, qualities, skills and skill groups, free knowledge skills, and more.
- Once runner creation is complete, use the Journal to add Karma and Nuyen, and continue advancing your character. After creation, Hero Lab records what you spend Karma on, so you can always see how your character advanced to where he or she is today.
- Add and customize positive and negative qualities, like Addiction or Home Ground.
- See how many dice you roll for tests at a glance, with Hero Lab’s automatic display of dice pools for skills, spells, programs, and more. All dice pool modifiers are automatically applied for you, making sure you never forget that +2 dice from a Smartlink, Specialization or Mentor Spirit again.
- Hero Lab automatically calculates how many points of free knowledge and language skills your runner should get, making sure that you spend all you’re entitled to.
- Once your runner is complete, you can use Hero Lab on your laptop as an electronic character sheet, or print out a standard runner sheet to use at the game table.
- Buy cyberware, bioware, weapons, armor, commlinks, and other gear – Hero Lab automatically tracks how many build points you’ve spent on nuyen and equipment at character creation.
- Customize your Cyberlimbs with different armor and statistics. Hero Lab automatically applies the relevant bonuses or penalties to your damage resistance and other dice pools. Dual-wielding pistols with an Agility 7 Cyberarm and your regular left arm? No problem!
- Full statistics are displayed for each weapon, including attack dice pools and damage values for semi-auto, burst-fire and full-auto firing modes. No more adding up weapon dice pools!
- After character creation is complete, Hero Lab automatically maintains your credit balance, allowing you to track how much nuyen you have to spend after a run completes.
- Commlinks and other gear can run programs, automatically keeping track of matrix statistics for your devices. If you don’t want to worry about hacking, strip or deactivate the wireless capability from your equipment!
- Associate lifestyles, SINs (real or fake) and licenses with different identities – with Hero Lab you can keep track of which identity is connected to what, so you know what to ditch when Lone Star is hot on your tail.
- During a run, keep track of your current edge, physical and stun condition monitors, and even the matrix condition monitors of your gear.
- Monthly costs (lifestyles and subscriptions) can be deducted from your character with a single click.
- Generate PDF runner sheets, text statblocks, and optional appendix sheets including full details of qualities, spells, equipment, and more – Hero Lab puts all the information you need at your fingertips.
- Integrated editor allows you to add your own races, weapons, skills, qualities, vehicles, mentor spirits, contacts, equipment, and more!
Zum Ausprobieren kann man sich eine Demoversion runterladen.
Also probiert es aus und berichtet hier von Euren Erfahrungen!